Ready… Set… DO NOT BOWL (again)!
When: November 7-11, 2022
Where: The comfort of your own home
We were hoping to bowl in person this year, but we’ve decided to have another no-show event out of caution for everyone. Instead of lacing up those bowling shoes, please put on your comfy slippers and help us raise the funds we need to keep bringing toys and smiles to children facing life-threatening illnesses during a global pandemic.
Here are some ways to get involved
1. BECOME A SPONSOR
Will you help us throw a PERFECT EVENT for some very special kids?
We hope you will consider supporting our Bottomless Bowl
to help The Bottomless Toy Chest serve more children with cancer.
All sponsorship levels are tax deductible and will include acknowledgment of your gift depending on the giving level.
3. Silent Auction
Snuggle up to your computer and bid on items in our ClickBid silent auction starting on November 7 and building to a thrilling conclusion and announcement of winners on November 11. It’s all happening here. If you would like to donate an item to our silent auction, please contact our Auction Chair, Kristin Prebay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-646-8931.
4. CREATE A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER
We would be SO appreciative if you could support our No-Show Bottomless Bowl fundraiser by doing a Facebook fundraiser on our behalf. Your support will help us raise awareness and much needed funds for our program! It’s easy.
To create a fundraiser for The Bottomless Toy Chest, click here or follow these steps:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left, click Fundraisers.
- On the left, click Raise Money.
- Click Nonprofit, Select The Bottomless Toy Chest.
- On the left, enter:
- The goal amount of money you want to raise.
- The currency you want the funds to be in.
- Click Create.
5. CREATE A YOUTUBE GIVING FUNDRAISER
Are you an on-line content creator? You can create a fundraiser and add it to your videos or live streams.
Click here, or follow these directions:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Monetization, then Giving.
- Click Get started and then Create a fundraiser.
- Select the available 501(c)(3) US nonprofit that you would like to support.
- Follow the instructions to add details to the fundraiser, like title, description, and collaborators.
- Add videos and/or scheduled live streams that will feature the donate button.
- Select PUBLISH.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!
Your generous support will help us bring toys, joy, and hope to children going through cancer treatment at: